If you’ll be traveling this winter, you’re going to need a travel-friendly and trendy coat. What are the best styles for jet-setters like you?
Here are ten coats to consider that are perfect for life on the road:
1. Trench Coat- This iconic style’s long cut lends itself to use as a raincoat, and makes a very stylish outerwear choice during the fall and winter months. A beige or dark colored trench coat is a perfect addition to any outfit.
2. Parka- When traveling to colder locations, the Parka is a must! Since parkas are typically insulated with down and often have hoods lined with fur, the parka will keep you warm without sacrificing on fashion.
3. Pea Coat- This heavy, structured military inspired wool coat is known for its Navy history. Its double-breasted lapel and ornate buttons give it a cool and classic look.
4. Wrap- For a lighter outerwear option better suited for places that aren’t quite so cold, the wrap is your best bet. It is great for a bohemian, casual look with a cinched belt that normally ties in the front.
5. Military- If long coats are you thing, the military coat falls just above the knees. It normally has a belt, a double-breasted lapel, and a high collar.
6. Cape- The cape, which is typically sleeveless with a hood, is uniquely stylish and drips with vintage fashion. For the elegant trendsetter, the cape is a must during your travels.
7. Toggle- Instead of typical buttons or zippers, the toggle coat features toggle closures on the front that give it a mountainous, adventurous vibe.
8. Top Coat- The top coat has a fold over collar and front buttons. This is a very popular style and is a must have for any woman.
9. Bracelet-Sleeve- The bracelet-sleeve coat is a throwback to vintage styles. This coat sports larger sleeves that fall at the elbow and create a very delicate, feminine look.
10. Cocoon- Baggy with a larger collar and short sleeves, the cocoon is another type of cozy coat that has been making a comeback and is perfect for the cold weather this winter.